New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers
1-855-432-2489

Our Mission Statement

At the Law Offices of James C. DeZao, P.A., we focus entirely on Personal Injury Law. Our entire effort is dedicated to recovering the largest possible claim settlement for injury to you or your loved ones.

Our law firm generally take your case on what’s called a “contingency fee basis”. You’re not required to pay any personal injury attorney’s fees until you recover against the party at fault or their insurance company. If there’s no recovery in your case, you don’t owe any attorney’s fees. You only pay us when you do reach a personal injury settlement.

How long will it take to resolve my injury case?

The answer to this question varies greatly depending on the complexity of your injury case. However, an average automobile negligence case is typically resolved within 8 to 12 months. If a case goes to litigation, 10% of all cases normally go to trial within one year and the other 90% go to trial within two years.

For more information, contact our NJ injury lawyers and medical malpractice attorneys. To set up a free legal consultation call 1-855-432-2489.

Have a Case?
Find Out Now.

Recent Articles

  • NJ Insurers Wrongfully Denying Hurricane Sandy Claims?

    NJ Insurers Wrongfully Denying Hurricane Sandy Claims?

    New Jersey homeowners who carry flood insurance willingly pay hard-earned premiums every month for a reason: they want to know they’ll be protected in the event of disaster. What happens, though, if disaster does strike and the insurance companies simply shrug their shoulders and deny policyholders’ claims? That happens more often than you might think, …
New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney