Explosion Injuries in New Jersey
An explosion can turn your world upside down in less than a second. Both industrial and domestic explosions can cause catastrophic injury, crippling burns, unimaginable pain, and even death.
At The Law Offices of James C. DeZao, P.A., we know how utterly horrific explosion injuries can be. Our office helps injured people and their families recover the largest amount of compensation available under the law. A full economic recovery is very important because the road ahead is a long one when it comes to healing, grieving, and adjusting to life after an explosion. Victims and their loved ones deserve all the help they can get as they piece their lives back together.
There is a difference between an explosion and a natural disaster. Explosions do not happen naturally. They are caused by a defect in machinery, a mistake by an irresponsible overseer, or some other instance of negligence. If you’ve been injured in an explosion, regardless of the extent of your injuries or where the explosion occurred, you do not deserve to bear the burdens alone. The Law Offices of James C. DeZao, P.A., an experienced New Jersey explosion injuries lawyer, can help you understand your rights under the law.
Examples of Explosion Accidents
Explosions can happen at work, in the home, on the roadways, in public facilities, and virtually any place where machinery, fuel, appliances, or chemicals are in use. They may happen suddenly, often with little warning to victims. An attorney for explosion injuries in New Jersey can help with any of the following:
- Auto accident explosions (often involving a vehicle’s gas tank or fuel line)
- Home appliance explosions
- Furnace explosions
- Boiler explosions
- Water heater explosions
- Burn injuries
- Transformer accidents
- Propane tank explosions
- Gas grill explosions
- Airplane crashes or explosions
- Injury from shrapnel or debris
- Ammunition explosions
- Power generator explosions
- Chemical explosions
- Arson injuries
- Acts of terrorism.
How a New Jersey Explosion Injuries Lawyer Can Help
Explosion accidents may involve multiple areas of New Jersey personal injury law, including negligence, worker’s compensation, premises liability, defective product liability, insurance claims, and more. Because these cases tend to be especially complex, it is important that you choose an attorney with extensive experience. At The Law Offices of James C. DeZao, P.A., we are dedicated to recovering financial compensation for those who are injured in catastrophic accidents caused by negligence. In the event of tragedy, we are also fully prepared to pursue a comprehensive claim for wrongful death. To schedule a free consultation with an attorney for explosion injuries in New Jersey, please call 1-855-432-2489 or use our online quick connect form as soon as possible. Our services are available to residents in all of New Jersey, including Parsippany, Troy Hills, Morris County, Essex County, and beyond.
Personal Injury Articles
- Flint, Michigan, has gotten worldwide attention because of the problems residents have with water contaminated with lead. When local officials switched water supplies to one with more acidic water, it caused the lead in water pipes and fittings to leach out into drinking water. Reuters recently investigated the issue nationwide and found about 3,000 communities …
- A Pennsylvania family is grieving the loss of a three-year-old killed in a house fire last month in Harrisburg. The cause is believed to be a re-charging hoverboard that burst into flames, starting the fire that caused the fatality and left two house occupants in critical condition. Such an accident can happen in New Jersey …