Real Estate Legal Services
For most of us, buying a home will stand among the biggest decisions we will ever make in our lifetimes — not to mention the largest investments. The stakes are very high, so it pays to make sure that we get things right the first time around. Too many people go into real estate transactions unaware of the complexities involved or the potential for things to go wrong. When you think about it, real estate agreements are among the most formal, longest-lasting, and highest-value contracts you’ll ever enter into. Just like any other contract, the language in these agreements matters a great deal. New Jersey state law also contains a number of statutes, rules, and regulations that govern real estate transactions of nearly every kind. That’s why it is so important that you consult an attorney before wading into the real estate market on your own.
At The Law Offices of James C. DeZao, P.A., we know New Jersey real estate law. But beyond the casebooks and courtrooms, we also understand that for many of our clients, a house isn’t just a house — it’s a home — a once-in-a-lifetime fulfillment of The American Dream. You deserve an attorney who appreciates both the business and the personal interests you have in your property, regardless of whether you’re buying, investing, or selling.
When you work with our firm, you can talk with a Parsippany real estate lawyer and learn how these transactions work, what to look out for, and which terms to insist on (or avoid). We’ll devote our time, attention, and considerable experience in these matters to making sure you sidestep the pitfalls that could cost you countless dollars down the road.
How a Parsippany Real Estate Lawyer Can Help
Talking with an attorney is the best way to make wise and well-informed decisions about buying or selling a home in New Jersey. Your lawyer can help you develop a strategy, get the most out of your investment, understand your contracts, and avoid lawsuits in the future. An experienced lawyer is an incredible asset at every single step along the way toward a successful outcome. At The Law Offices of James C. DeZao, P.A., an experienced Parsippany real estate lawyer can help you with any of the following:
- Buying or selling property
- Title search / research
- Real estate closings
- Foreclosures and work-outs
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing real estate agreements
- New Jersey landlord/tenant law
- Long-term and short-term lease agreements
- Zoning issues
- Construction litigation (problems with contractors, subcontractors, or suppliers)
- Environmental or regulatory issues
- Mortgage transactions
- Property tax issues
- Easements, covenants, and other land use or access rights
The list above should give you some idea as to the many legal issues that can arise (often unexpectedly) within the unpredictable world of real estate. In fact, these are but a few of the concerns we handle on behalf of our clients all the time.
Whether your property is for purchase or sale — for business of pleasure — we can help. We’re here to assist with any kind of New Jersey real estate, including:
- Residential housing
- Commercial property
- Government property
- Mixed-use facilities
- Homeowners Associations (HOAs)
- Much more
Take Your Next Steps with an Experienced Parsippany Real Estate Lawyer
If you’re ready to enter the real estate market but want to do so on the right foot, schedule a consultation with a Parsippany real estate lawyer at The Law Offices of James C. DeZao, P.A. To get started, call 1-855-432-2489 now — or simply use our quick connect form online. Our firm proudly serves clients throughout Parsippany, Troy Hills, Morris County, Essex County, and the entire state of New Jersey.
Recent Blog Articles
- Traumatic brain injuries are more severe and happen more frequently than you think. TBIs account for approximately 30 percent of all injury deaths. A TBI is primarily caused by a jerk, shock or jolt to the head that disturbs the normal functioning of the brain. This can happen at work, while hanging out with friends, …
- The winter months mean you can finally look forward to a season of seemingly endless ammo for snowball fights, not having to worry about your frozen groceries melting in the trunk, and choosing between sledding or walking downhill. There’ s only one caveat: you have to enjoy all of these while treading through wet and …