Attorney James C. DeZao
Seton Hall Law School, Newark, New Jersey
Juris Doctor, 1985
Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
Bachelor of Arts and Science in Political Science, 1981 Dean’s List
Law Offices of James C. DeZao, Parsippany, New Jersey Attorney,
- Other offices located at 212-45 26th Avenue, Suite 7, Bayside, New York
- Approved attorney for major real estate title insurance companies in New Jersey: Chicago Title, Lawyer’s Title, Old Republic Title and First American Title
- Represented some of the largest landowners, developers and contractors in New Jersey: Garden State Brickface, Atlantic Realty, Electro-Es, Lico Realty, Pugliese Pools and Pugliese Realty
- Represented many large financial institutions-Norstar Bank, CitiCorp, InterCommunity Bank, Greenpoint Banking, Sears Financial, Ford Consumer, National Community Bank, Nations Bank and United Jersey Bank
Attorney James C. DeZao has a wife and four children. The Morris County NJ injury attorney enjoys boating, fishing, scuba diving, and camping. He is a very hardworking individual and prides himself on helping others and their families.
For more information on personal injury, medical malpractice, automobile accident and wrongful death contact our injury lawyer in NJ for a free consulatation. Call toll fee at 1-855-432-2489.
- New Jersey homeowners who carry flood insurance willingly pay hard-earned premiums every month for a reason: they want to know they’ll be protected in the event of disaster. What happens, though, if disaster does strike and the insurance companies simply shrug their shoulders and deny policyholders’ claims? That happens more often than you might think, …